This page contains information about selected projects we are (or were) involved in.
We are regularly engaged in projects with partners from the public sector, especially the Federal Office for Information Security (Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, BSI), and from the industry. These projects are usually not listed here.
The IT security related activities at TU Darmstadt are consolidated in the profile area CYSEC.
- DFG CRC CROSSING (since 10/2014)
- DFG RTG Privacy and Trust for Mobile Users (since 10/2015)
- BMBF/Hesse CRISP (since 10/2015)
- DFG SecOBig (since 06/2014)
- EU COST Action IC1306: Cryptography for Secure Digital Interaction (since 04/2014)
- DFG Heisenberg-Programm BBQCrypt (02/2011-06/2016)
- LOEWE CASED (07/2008-06/2016)
- BMBF EC SPRIDE (10/2011-09/2015)
- BMBF ProtoTo (06/2011-05/2013)
- DFG Emmy Noether Group MiniCrypt (02/2006-01/2011)